Saturday, January 15, 2011

MOHAIR's Diary

Dear Diary, 
This is one of my most memorable experiences about Delhi. When I was eight years old I remember going to my friend's place after my school in order to play with her. But when I looked at the time I felt I was too late and should go home else my father would scold me.

As I was thinking about my father, I went in a garden near my apartments and started thinking of ways to avoid my dad's scolding and didn't realise when I went off to sleep.

When I got up in the morning my dad told me that a man working nearby found me sleeping at night around 12, and when he heard that a young girl is lost from nearby apartments, he went to my house and told my family that I was sleeping in the garden, all alone with my school bag. My dad and uncle came and found me there.

They took me back and offered the man some money for his help.

However, he refused to take it but my uncle forced him to take it.

When I came to know about this I thought Delhi people, poor or rich, are very generous and helpful.

That's why our Delhi is “DILWALON KI DELHI“ 


Mohair Shetty K 

No comments:

Post a Comment